Gatlinburg Marriage License Locations
& Hours of Operation
405 REAGAN DRIVE
GATLINBURG, TN 37788
VISA & MC ACCEPTED
PIGEON FORGE CITY HALL
300 PINE MOUNTAIN RD
PIGEON FORGE, TN 37863
WE ARE LOCATED BEHIND CITY HALL
125 COURT AVE SUITE 107
SEVIERVILLE, TN 37862
MON.-FRI. 7:30- 5:30
If you are a Tennessee resident, you will now pay $98.50 for a Marriage License. You may attend a 4 (four) hour premarital preperation course and present us the certificate of completion to waive the $60.00 fee accessed for not taking this course. All non-Tennessee residents getting married in Sevier County will pay $38.50. We have been fortunate to be categorized in a tourism zone that allows us to offer this special lowered rate.
If either you or your spouse have a Tennessee driver's license you will be charged $98.50.
A few things to remember before driving to one of The Sevier County Clerk's locations:
- Both the Bride and Groom must be 18 years old. (Circumstances where one or both persons are under 18 (minors) may call our office for detailed rules under which marriage is allowed.)
- Both the Bride and Groom must have either a valid driver's license or birth certificate. If you are not a citizen of the United States, please bring your valid passport.
- Previously married persons must know the approximate date their divorce became official, or the approximate date of a spouse's death.
- There are no waiting periods or blood tests.
- You may get married the same day as your license is issued. You may obtain your license up to 30 days before your wedding date.
(Your license is only valid 30 days)
- Both the Bride and Groom must be present to obtain a license.